We believe that cancer treatment should be both effective and safe, based on high quality scientific evidence as well as results seen in clinical practice. To that end, we have found that an integrative approach is usually optimal. This approach entails integrating (combining) treatments from conventional/mainstream medicine as well as natural/alternative medicine, in a personalized way tailored to each patient’s unique cancer diagnosis and treatment goals. Many patients contact our office wanting exclusively “natural” cancer treatment, but contrary to what you might read online, an effective method of consistently curing cancer in this manner does not yet exist. We highly recommend against such an approach.
Our Integrative Cancer Treatment Program
Our integrative cancer treatment program is a four week, in-office program at our state-of-the-art clinic in the Atlanta, GA area. Treatments take place five days per week (Monday-Friday). Although we do not believe in one-size-fits-all treatments, a general framework for most of our patients is as follows:
- Fractionated chemotherapy with insulin potentiation therapy (IPT) 2-3 times per week
- IV vitamin C 2-3 times per week
- Pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy 1-2 times per week
- Infrared phototherapy 1-2 times per week
- Cyma therapy 1-2 times per week
- Mind-body medicine once per week
- Physician consultation once per week
- Nutrition consultation once per week
- Lab testing once per week
Duration of treatment each day varies, but patients are typically in our office for 3-5 hours each day.
We must set some ground rules:
- All of the above treatments represent a departure from the established, proven standard of care. Your decision to pursue any or all of the above therapies represents some level of risk on your part.
- With that said, it is important to note that all of the above treatments have evidence supporting their use for the purposes of cancer treatment.
- We offer these therapies as an option for patients who have elected not to pursue the standard of care, for a variety of reasons.
- We absolutely refuse to offer any treatments which are illegal, dangerous, or risky, or which have no scientific evidence supporting their use.
- It is impossible to look into the future and know what treatment outcomes will be. As a result, we cannot promise a cure, remission, absence of side effects, etc. Although it would be nice to predict a “success rate” or “cure rate” for each specific patient, we feel that it would be unfair, if not unethical, to make such predictions for each patient as there are many variables to consider.
- We make our best effort to only accept patients who we feel we can help, and frequently refuse care to those who are unlikely to benefit from our therapies.
We encourage you to research all of your treatment options thoroughly before making a final decision. We are very proud of the high quality, forward-thinking integrative cancer care we provide, which is built on a foundation of honesty and integrity. However, we fully realize that this care is not for everyone. If you feel that you are a good candidate for what we do, we look forward to hearing from you!